1. Orchidal's novella 'Liber Exuvia' is now available to order globally via Amazon. Printed and bound in paperback, the cover and layout were designed by Orchidal (Elytron Frass) himself. Support your local artists, order a copy today!

AVP miniatures game.

Discussion in 'Tabletop/Digital Interactive & RPGs' started by blacklabel, Feb 17, 2017.

1. blacklabel

blacklabel Part of the scenery

2nd edition of the game has been announced.
    All new miniatures. Unicast. Improved rules, New tiles, etc...

http://prodosgames.com/blog/announcing-avp-the-hunt-begins-second-edition-and-avp-unleashed

[​IMG]

Aliens are actually biomechanical, now.....
    but not really accurate to the film designs...
    they are like a blend of Giger, Winston and ADI designs.

[​IMG]

Cancerblack BAIT.

There's also a new Single Player mode called Last Stand that pits the Marines vs a horde of Xeno's.

Might finally buy this little game.
    2beornot2be

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  2. Cancerblack

Cancerblack ad lucem

You're welcome smugpepe

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Cancerblack

Cancerblack ad lucem

blacklabel no really, I was extremely vocal in the development groups/discussions that led to these changes and to Jarek himself (before the whole Archon shift) about the biomechanical thing, nobody else seemed to care very much so seeing it finally happen is really vindicating.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. blacklabel

blacklabel Part of the scenery

alexjoneswow

...good job.
    2beornot2be

I was reading a LOT of bad stuff about Prodos.. was kinda afraid to buy the basic game for a while... seeing the redesigns and knowing that the rules are being improved on gives me some major thirst.
    (Is their online store trustworthy? lol)

5. Cancerblack

Cancerblack ad lucem

Their store is very reliable. Personally I've not had any trouble with them at all (other than still waiting on my last KS shipment that contains models yet to be approved by Fox, I don't consider this a failing on Prodos' part), but I will say that sometimes they can be less than professional on Facebook. Frankly I would be too with the amount of shit they've copped from angry manbabies who don't understand what a Kickstarter is but pledged anyway. The TL;DR of the whole KS/AvP issue is that once it's at retail, it's quality product and reliable service - all the issues are pre-retail ones.

• Informative Informative x 1