1. Orchidal's novella 'Liber Exuvia' is now available to order globally via Amazon. Printed and bound in paperback, the cover and layout were designed by Orchidal (Elytron Frass) himself. Support your local artists, order a copy today!

Catfight

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by LRSVDR, Jan 28, 2017.

1. LRSVDR

LRSVDR Part of the scenery

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Alex_Murphy

Alex_Murphy Guest

you see i'd have called this birdfight but cat works a lot better, that's why these guys are film makers and i'm not. On a serious note though anne heche still looks pretty good for her age feelsgoodman and the movie looks like it could be quite funny.

3. Vickers

Vickers Part of the scenery

I feel like I've just seen the whole movie.

Ending is probably going to be one last fight between the two of them. They look at each other, both a complete mess and then one of them says, "Friends?" Queue quirky credits song.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong but that's the vibe I get from this.

4. LRSVDR

LRSVDR Part of the scenery

I don't think this is a particular spoiler sensitive movie. Looks just like a lot of silly fun to me.

5. Vickers

Vickers Part of the scenery

You're probably right regarding the spoilers but after reading comments from people who have seen it I think it's probably not for me...

"There's a running gag where a man in an adult diaper farts during the news."

"It's like a live-action version of Peter vs. The Giant Chicken from Family Guy."

"All three of its title-inspiring scenes, for example, extend way past their comic welcome and feel like pure sadism by the unsatisfying end."

But I have to admire it for being brutally honest in its title and poster.

Post your review when you see it, LRS.

• Funny Funny x 1