1. Orchidal's novella 'Liber Exuvia' is now available to order globally via Amazon. Printed and bound in paperback, the cover and layout were designed by Orchidal (Elytron Frass) himself. Support your local artists, order a copy today!

Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by huol, Jun 10, 2018.

1. huol

huol III

dick status: muh​

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. orchidal

orchidal Guest

muh +1

3. orchidal

orchidal Guest

• Thirst Thirst x 1
  4. Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller Part of the scenery 11 year old

By the time this gets released it will be a present day setting and this will be you guys...
    [​IMG] and this will be me
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. huol

huol III

• Thirst Thirst x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. orchidal

orchidal Guest

my bet is that irl world war 3 starting the day before this is released and we all get cybercucked

*we be like c(r)yborgs

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thirst Thirst x 1
  7. Punished Krak: A Man Denied His Memes

Punished Krak: A Man Denied His Memes Local Illuminati

Sounds extremely ambitious, as we all figured it would be, hopefully we get a release date next showing and this doesn't turn into an overdeveloped shcluck like The Last Guardian

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
  8. orchidal

orchidal Guest

First person confirmed
    Multi-player may be added post launch
    No micro transactions

• Thirst Thirst x 1
  9. huol

huol III

Just some of my favorite little impressions from the demo

This is set in the fictional Night City which is on the coast of the Free State of California. It's a dire place, where mega corporations have it good and everyone else is left impoverished and desperate. It all feels so futuristic and impossibly fleshed-out and excruciatingly fucked.

The 50 minutes of gameplay we saw of Cyberpunk 2077 contained more violence, flesh and verbal abuse than any game I’ve seen in a long time. We saw V plunge a dude’s head into a cooler box and blow his brains out from behind, blast off another man’s limbs, pump some kind of skill enhancing future drug into her system, pick up naked dead bodies, stare at a mutilated corpse and use the kind of language that would make a navvy blush. One choice piece of dialogue? “Cleaner than a cunt in a covenant.”

Visiting a Ripper Doc will allow you to customise V with new abilities and skills. We saw V have her eyeball plucked out and replaced with an implant that enabled her to zoom in on enemies and scan items and materials for weak spots

Nary did a minute go by where Cyberpunk 2077 didn't impress me in some way. There's the inhaler-based reflex booster that essentially triggers bullet time. There's the way V jacked into a dying woman's head to activate her biolocator so a medical emergency team could save her. There's the augmented-reality interface, and how focusing on an item in the environment will automatically highlight the nearest place to buy it; a can of soda and a close-by vending machine is the easiest example. There's the moment I heard "I'll punch you full of holes, you dizzy cunt."

Stealth takedowns result in V jacking into the enemy's head and accessing whatever he knows to her benefit. For instance, we got a floor-by-floor overview of the entire compound and were able to take control of the security system.

• Winner Winner x 5
  10. Vepariga

Vepariga Part of the scenery

Sounds like average city life in Australia.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. orchidal

orchidal Guest

12. Vepariga

Vepariga Part of the scenery

CYBERPUNK 2077 Dialogue

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. huol

huol III

• Winner Winner x 1