1. Orchidal's novella 'Liber Exuvia' is now available to order globally via Amazon. Printed and bound in paperback, the cover and layout were designed by Orchidal (Elytron Frass) himself. Support your local artists, order a copy today!

Danny Elfman

Discussion in 'Classical & Film Scores' started by First Blood, Aug 4, 2015.

1. First Blood

First Blood Guest

Have always loved him. His collaborations with Burton are some of my favorite pieces.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stanley Kuteprik

Stanley Kuteprik I actually do like Star Wars ULTRA BULLY 9000x

This is gonna be bitchin':

PBS Announces 'Danny Elfman's Music From the Films of Tim Burton' Special
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/pbs-announces-danny-elfmans-music-812571
    Airing on Oct. 30, the Live From Lincoln Center special will feature Elfman's iconic scores from Batman, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands and The Nightmare Before Christmas, the last of which features Elfman singing his own songs. The music will be accompanied by film clips as well as original sketches and storyboards created by Burton.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stanley Kuteprik

[​IMG]
    Danny Elfman bringing 'Nightmare Before Christmas' to Hollywood Bowl for Halloween

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...n-hollywod-bowl-halloween-20150914-story.html
    Composer Danny Elfman will celebrate Halloween this year by bringing the music he composed for Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" to the Hollywood Bowl in a live orchestral performance conducted by John Mauceri.

The concert, which will feature Elfman performing alongside an orchestra and chorus to the stop-motion animated movie, will take place at the Bowl on Oct. 31, with a starting time set for 8:15 p.m.

• Like Like x 1
  4. orchidal

orchidal Guest

Best Elfman:

5. Shasvre

Shasvre Part of the scenery

Best Elfman:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stanley Kuteprik

• Informative Informative x 1