Dark Universe (Universal Monsters)

Discussion in 'Horror Cinema' started by Shasvre, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Firsty

Firsty Active Member

This is why you don't count your chickens before they hatch. What are we left with? One movie, and a group photo of something that will never be.

Assholes.

2. ShadowPred

ShadowPred M.A.N.T.I.S. Staff Member Suicide Squad

It is shocking that I literally came up with two easy fucking solutions, and yet these fools can't come up with the same shit, complete idiots. HIRE ME YOU DOLTS!

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
  3. Firsty

Firsty Active Member

What was your idea?

4. ShadowPred

Two of them:

1. Lead up to the Monster Squad remake - You basically have this Dark Universe nonsense be prequels to the Monster Squad movie, you have Dracula try and obtain that fucking amulet he wanted in Monster Squad, and you make him recruit each monster in their respective movies. Good or bad, who gives a shit, just make sure it all leads to the Monster Squad remake where all the universal monsters come together and get beaten by teenagers.

2. Universal monsters vs Van Helsing - This is probably the one these fools would go for. You have Van Helsing be the antagonist for every single monster in the Dark Universe. You then have all the monsters team up to defeat him in one final ensemble movie.

This should not be this hard, these are literally their only options for it to make any damn sense as to why they would ever team up eventually.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Vepariga

Vepariga Part of the scenery

I thought The Mummy was a fun movie in itself, I liked it. But Universal thinking that these Monsters of the Silver age can be a blockbuster success where kidding themselves from the beginning. Sure they have an audience but the time is past, they will be only mediocre at the box office.

That saying though, I still would have liked to have seen the Dark Universe continue instead of them dropping out because??

• Like Like x 1
  6. ShadowPred

Watched it twice h3ech

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Vepariga

Vepariga Part of the scenery

8. Firsty

Firsty Active Member

Tom Cruise is basically Nathan Drake and there happens to be a Mummy in it.