1. Orchidal's novella 'Liber Exuvia' is now available to order globally via Amazon. Printed and bound in paperback, the cover and layout were designed by Orchidal (Elytron Frass) himself. Support your local artists, order a copy today!

Fallout: Warfare

Discussion in 'Tabletop/Digital Interactive & RPGs' started by blacklabel, Feb 27, 2017.

1. blacklabel

blacklabel Part of the scenery

Fallout: Warfare is a lesser known set of rules for tabletop wargaming set in the Fallout universe, created by one of the designers of the original Fallout games. It was distributed alongside copies of the Fallout: Tactics pc game.

Nowadays, it's a free download -
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/6/6d/Fow.pdf/revision/latest?cb=20070811034044

[​IMG]

"But Blabel.. what do i use to play this game with?"
    I'm glad you asked, nerd.
    Originally, the game developers offered lame paper tokens that you could print and use in the game, like this:
    [​IMG]
    Through the years, many people have been converting minis to use in this game..
    but Nowadays..

there's a few companies that offer amazing NOT-FALLOUT miniatures at the 28mm scale..
    like brother-vinni http://www.brother-vinni.com/shop.htm#!/Nuclear-sandlot/c/5965003/offset=0&sort=normal
    They are cool, faithful and have a fair price and probably wont be around for long. ยด
    GIT THEM.
    [​IMG]

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
  2. Cancerblack

Cancerblack ad lucem

You played This Is Not A Test? We ran a campaign last year, good times. I almost took Texas and a primary vault located outside Dallas, if I'd won it'd have contained Liberty Secundus. As it stands, it contained one of those instant-ecosystem doohickeys.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Cancerblack

Cancerblack ad lucem

I'll try get some pics of my (semi-finished) Enclave warband up at some point.

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
  4. blacklabel

I've taken a look at it! Seems like a solid set of rules I'm an annoying dickhead Local gamers are all about dat Warhammer.. and not much else, doe. :/

• Empathy Empathy x 1
  5. blacklabel