1. Orchidal's novella 'Liber Exuvia' is now available to order globally via Amazon. Printed and bound in paperback, the cover and layout were designed by Orchidal (Elytron Frass) himself. Support your local artists, order a copy today!

Uncanny Valley Role Play Thread

Discussion in 'Tabletop/Digital Interactive & RPGs' started by Dovahkiin, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin Active Member

Okay! Now that the new Uncanny Valley has been established, I was thinking I'd start a new thread for any Role Playing adventures that UV peeps may wanna take part in.

Galaxy 2350, as far as I know, is mostly inactive at this point, with only me and ShadowPred posting. I would be interested in doing a different RP, possibly in an already established universe such as Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Star Wars or anything, really.

Any thoughts peoples? niglolarnold

2. Cancerblack

Cancerblack ad lucem

I'm interested in running the occasional Aliens one-shot game. Probably through Roll20 and/or Skype.

No campaigns though, I don't have the energy to run or participate in any protracted stories.

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
  3. Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin Active Member

Aww. But campaigns get so epic!

4. Cancerblack

Cancerblack ad lucem

I'm sure your campaigns will be amaze mang. I'd love to do something bigger than one off adventures but I have too much on my plate, intellectually and creatively to get that invested in an ongoing story.

5. Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin Active Member

I understand, man.

6. Cancerblack

Cancerblack ad lucem

I might do a short Aliens campaign in November if anyone is keen. Prolly just run it in a thread here in conjunction with a Skype chat and/or meta-thread. I'd be looking for three or four people who can reasonably commit to either an hour or two each day for one week, or every second day for two weeks. Or something to that effect. I'm open to suggestions for themes and aesthetics as long as it's cohesive with the Alien setting, or if it deviates is at least in the spirit of Giger.

• Spoopy Spoopy x 2