1. Orchidal's novella 'Liber Exuvia' is now available to order globally via Amazon. Printed and bound in paperback, the cover and layout were designed by Orchidal (Elytron Frass) himself. Support your local artists, order a copy today!

Video Games General

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by huol, Jul 12, 2015.

1. huol

huol III

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  2. ShadowPred

ShadowPred M.A.N.T.I.S. Staff Member Suicide Squad

Buying and not playing games right here!

3. KNIGHT

KNIGHT Part of the scenery Global Surveillance Jet Plane

Crying because Halo 5 and No Man's Sky still aren't out yet.
    I need both of these games in my life.

4. Mikasa

Mikasa Part of the scenery Suicide Squad 11 year old

Hoping this will fill the Silent Hills void

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
  5. TJ Doc

TJ Doc Part of the scenery

Yep. Could maybe do without (or just improve) the voice over, but looking good otherwise.

6. Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich Part of the scenery Suicide Squad

I've been playing the World of Tanks BETA on the Xbox One. Some bugs and some lag here and there but the game visually looks significantly better than on the Xbox 360 and it more or less runs pretty well overall. The BETA let me play and continue to progress with all the tanks I had on the Xbox 360 but maps were limited as maps are still being worked on.

Look forward to making the World of Tanks move from Xbox 360 to Xbox One July 28th.

7. danklos

danklos Part of the scenery Furry

Nothing but dat Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for the last few months with a few other games in between it to give myself breaks from the constant salt my body releases while playing it. Kind of want to get back into Bayonetta 2 as well, been a long time since I had so much fun with a game and a sequel that improves so much too.dunklol

Can't wait for Godzilla on Tuesday doe, looks like Godzilla's answer to Dynasty Warriors, dumb repetitive shit that still manages to be fun.actofgodboss

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
  8. ShadowPred

9. danklos

The worst thing to happen this month.

I'm still feeling so shit about it.

10. huol

huol III

Industry lost one of its best

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  11. ShadowPred

[​IMG]

Truly based.

• Spoopy Spoopy x 6
  12. huol

huol III

13. Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper Space Patrol Staff Member Cyberfunk

[​IMG]
    A thoughtful and consumer conscious icon. Rest in peace.

• Spoopy Spoopy x 5
  14. danklos

• Spoopy Spoopy x 2
  15. Vepariga

Vepariga Part of the scenery

I saw the Beta there, Glad it transfers the 360 data over so i dont need to start over again. I'll be getting it when it releases. Played it alot on 360.

16. Crazy Rich

I'm glad too, making us start all over is probably one of the worst possible things they could do.

I've been playing a lot again lately. Recently got a fully researched British Centurian Mk1, pretty terrible grind because of the stock gun but with the top gun, the 20 pdr Type A, I've been in love with the Centurian Mk1. My other recently acquired vehicles include the French AMX 12t and the German Pz.Sfl. IVc "Flak Bus". Grinding the British Black Prince to get the Caernarvon, so that I can get the 20 pdr Type B gun on there then will later have less of a grind when I get the Centurian 7/1, and am also grinding the American M5 Stuart for the M24 Chaffee. On both the American T20 and the German VK 3002 D I'm about 30,000 XP away from both the Pershing and the Indien-Panzer. Finally I'm just 3000 XP away from the French ARL-44.

Starting all over again after all that work would be the death of me.

Tanks I'm looking forward to being released one of these days on Xbox are the British Sherman III, Sherman Firefly and Achilles, the American Walker Bulldog, and the French AMX 30 1er prototype.

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
  17. Lucy The Alien

Lucy The Alien Part of the scenery Salt Lord

Platinum Games should make the Kill La Kill game, From Software should make the Berserk game- I mean DS is already pretty Berserk and Berserk already has three games, so K.L.K.

• Spoopy Spoopy x 1
  18. danklos

1080p 60fps Satsuki booty. destrolol
    and knowing Platinum they would probably do the same thing they did with the Korra game and adapt the artwork into a 3D form that works. Would be the sickest shit ever if they somehow managed to make it like Guilty Gear Xrd's character models. ainswut

• Spoopy Spoopy x 2
  19. tavianini19

tavianini19 Part of the scenery Suicide Squad

Starcraft:Brood Warand Starcraft 2.

I forgot how annoying the BW Terran campaign is and oh damn, the jump from normal to hard in SC2 is very, VERY noticeable.

20. Crazy Rich

So I'm playing World of Tanks, and after a lot of thought I've repurchased the American tier 5 M4 Sherman...

And holy shit am I having fun.

Played with the 76mm gun for a bit, but I thought I always go with guns that have the best penetration on all my tanks and never the "derp guns", so I switched to the 105mm howitzer "derp gun", and while it has less penetration which is 53 compared to the 76mm's 128, it does 410 average damage compared to the 76mm's 115 average damage. I officially love this tank again, and I switched my Sherman Easy Eight crew to it with Smooth Ride, Snap Shot and now Off-Road Driving close to 100%.

I've found my new money-maker, and I see myself using both the 76mm and the 105mm guns depending on the mood, but today I've just going to town with 105mm howitzer and having a bunch of great games. The tier 5 Sherman is just so much fun as well, a nice breath of fresh air from being in the more competitive upper tiers. I rub my hands with a grin on my face when I got the derp gun and the majority type of tank on the enemy team is light tanks I can just derp away with one shot.